Saturday, December 15, 2012

week 33 update

Week 33 was a doozy. Emotionally, I was kinda a wreck. I was having panic attacks left and right. My heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest and breathing became a bit of a problem. I wasn't even sure why and I couldn't even put it into words, it just started happening.

That week, I noticed a change. I started not wanting to go anywhere or do anything, talk to anyone except my husband, and I especially didn't want to see or visit with anyone. I know that sounds awful and once again, I can't even explain it. And it hasn't gone away yet. The only place I ever really feel like going is to my appointments and even then, I push myself.

So, when it came time to go to my husband's work Christmas party, once again...I pushed myself. I'm glad I did because I actually had a good time but I was happy to be home too.

I also started to feel REEEEAAALLY pregnant. The wobbling and hugeness really set in but that just means that it is getting closer and closer to the time where we get to meet Isaac.

Stay tuned for week 34 update, it may or may not include some pretty exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment