Thursday, December 27, 2012

Resting up and being lazy

I know that I have really been slacking with updates. I really want to sit down and get caught up but right now I just feel as if it is in my best interest to rest as much as I can.

I will post pictures and drawing as soon as possible.

For inquiring minds, everything is fine. I am currently 36 weeks and 3 days, I've had one false alarm, and as of last Wednesday, I was 1 1/2 cm dilated and 50% effaced so baby Isaac is getting ready to make his debut. I have an appointment tomorrow to see if there is any changes.

I sincerely apologize for my laziness but I wanted to check in and let everyone know that every things is fine. Thank you all for understanding and hopefully the next post will be a "He is here" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment