Thursday, November 15, 2012

week 29

Week 29 came and went. These few weeks have been trying. Week 29 was the last week that I got to take a belly picture with Brody.

All week I was pretty emotional and as I sit in week 30, I can still feel the lump in my throat.

I know that it would be pretty rare for the same thing to happen at the very same time but that didn't make the week any easier.

Ironically, as emotional as I was, physically,  I was feeling pretty good. I had started to get pretty uncomfortable the week before but I think my body has adjusted and is ready for the new set of un comforts to ride out the last few months. Which I am okay with.

It seems that my size and shape became so very popular in week 29. I still think these opinions are hilarious even as annoying as they can be at times. I've heard everything from "awe, you are just all belly" to " You are going to be huge". Ah, there is just nothing more self assuring and relaxing when you are an emotional and hormonal mess and THAT is added into the equation.

I can't ever read into why men say these things to pregnant women except for the fact that they are blissfully unaware of what pregnancy will ever really be like but women, now that I just cannot grasp. Is it that they forget what being pregnant was like or they just want to politely pass on the judgment that they received when they were. I guess we will never know.

It really doesn't stop there though. When I tell people that I plan to cloth diaper and breastfeed, I swear I was telling them that I had just seen Bigfoot and had brunch with him or something. "It never worked for so and so", they say or "Well, we will see, you will probably change your mind".

The more negative comments I get, the more it makes me want to do it and succeed overwhelmingly.

Anywho, enough with the ranting and venting and lets get to the belly picture that I actually remembered this week.

Obviously, I was having some abnormal cravings for milk. The one night I had to actually talk myself out of drinking the entire gallon in one sitting.

Stay tuned for next week where I will be talking about an awesome ultrasound and WEEK 30 appointment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment