Friday, October 19, 2012

Week 25

Hi All! I apologize ahead of time for the short post. It turns out sitting at my computer really hurts. Which is really sad for me because I love to research, pin house and baby ideas, blog, and of course...Facebook! I'm just beginning to feel so unsupported in the belly area while sitting here and then I start to cramp up.

Annnyway. This kid seriously cracks me up. I'm convinced he is having his own party in there. He goes for days straight and then seems to pass out due to exhaustion for a few days. Needless to say, I'm either feeling like I'm getting the crap beaten out of me or I'm frantically searching for a heartbeat with the Doppler.

I really, really want to tell you guys about my recent appointment but it will have to wait for the week 26 update because someone (*cough, me) likes to procrastinate on blog posts.

Week 26's belly pic really displays my husbands silly attempt at taking photos. He really likes to try to get me in between pictures making a weird face, telling him how to take the picture, or just trying to take me off guard.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing here. I might be looking down to observe Isaac's kicking skills or checking to see if my shirt is completely covering the belly. Either way, I thought it was funny.

And the weekly drawing...

Isaac was said to be the weight of a rutabaga and as you can see, I'm in shock that he is moving this month and is THIS strong at 25 weeks.

I'm so excited to share week 26 with you about the appointments so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment