Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why a blog?

I have started this blog because I noticed my Facebook page turning into a shrine for Brody and while I am totally okay with that, I am not sure all my friends are. I know what your saying "who cares?" right? Well, I've always cared a little too much when it comes to other people and I, in no way want to make anyone uncomfortable.


Among a long list of things that I want for this blog, here are just a few: a)a place where I can discuss my feelings about Brody, Brody's entire story, and answer questions I know everyone has but is too afraid to ask. b)Show everyone how very proud I am of being Brody's mommy and talking about him helps my heart heal (if only a little) and c)I hope to maybe, just maybe help other heal as well.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment