Thursday, August 2, 2012

week 14

Hi All!

Last week marked a huge milestone, Second trimester!

I don't say huge milestone because, statistically, my chance of miscarriage has reduced by 90%, because we all know how I feel about statistics. I say huge milestone because I cannot believe we have made it this far. I'm starting to look pregnant and that is blessing for sure, however it does play a part in the sadness that lurks around in the back of my mind.I got my burst of energy last week as well, which I was super excited about.

I'm looking in the mirror these days, at my growing belly and thinking..."I can't believe I'm pregnant". Its cool to see, its cool to touch and admire but then my thoughts instantaneously jump to "I did this all before".

Here is my 14 week belly pic. The horizontal lines really make the belly pop so I tend to wear them a lot!

Here is the drawing for week 14.
Baby was the size of a lemon, from crown to rump. I'm celebrating reaching the second trimester.

Honestly, I don't have a lot to say about last week. I think I feel a bit guilty because when I should have been celebrating like I was in the drawing, I was feeling very down and sad and missing Brody an awful lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment