Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm ready

It's only been a few days since I wrote, but it's just in my veins today. Flowing right along with my blood today is a joy, a happiness, something special...so I had to share. It's just one of those "good days" and I thought I would spread some happiness around on the frog blog.

I still have some writing to do about vacation but I also have a secret to share...

Before we left, maybe a week before. I had a moment...

I was on Facebook, looking around, posting pictures for B Bands...blah blah blah

Once again, like every grieving mother does, I noticed EVERYONE is pregnant. What gives, holy crap, are we in another baby boom or what? Do people have nothing better to do? ;)

No, but seriously. I used to get so upset and sometimes a little mad at the 2,3, 4 announcements a day. It was getting pretty annoying to me and even more sad.

But...that day, as I was looking at pictures of a baby shower, a single thought went through my head. "hmmm, I should go check out Babies R Us online"...just to see all the cute baby stuff for Baby Lukehart #2. And no kidding, immediately after the thought passed through my mind, I said out loud "Oh my God", I can't believe I just thought that without any ounce of FEAR. NONE.  I was so proud myself. Now, mind you, I didn't actually go and look but I thought about it and I have been thinking about it ever since.

I pointed out pregnant bellies on the beach with a smile instead of a frown, with happiness instead of sadness, with a different kind of envy.

I think I'm finally ready. I'm ready

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how happy this makes me. :)

    ReplyDelete